Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Shakey's Kiddie Party Package

It is very seldom that I am invited to a Shakey's kiddie party. If my memory serves me right, I've only attended 2 parties in Shakey's. The first one was my cousin's 1st birthday and the second was a birthday of a godson.
 
So yes, this was the 3rd time and a lot have changed in their party package since.

There are 2 themes to choose from: Barney and Justice League. Not much choice especially for girls who are more particular with parties.

On positive note, the giveaways/lootbag and game prizes are of good quality (not cheap-looking) and useful compared to the lootbag at Jollibee or McDonald which contain mostly small toys.
 
cupcakes are NOT from Shakey's, hehe
 
I love the Superman capes if you choose to have the Justice League theme. It's fun watching the kids excitedly wear their capes and join the games. Speaking of games, maybe due to the fact that hosting kiddie parties is not one of the key competencies of Shakey's, the party host is not that entertaining. She could further improve with training...maybe she needs to attend Jollibee parties.
 
 
 
For the food, below are the packages, but I also learned you can have food served buffet style. Just check with the branch for more details.
 
 
 
If I could give an unsolicited suggestion to Shakey's, I'd say they should give ample space for their party areas. The space was too limited (at Retiro Branch but I've also been to other branches) for the parlor games and other party activities.
 
For more party info based on personal experience on Shakey's, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment