Monday, February 11, 2013

Layers & Layers (Cakes by Arlene)

I consider myself an avid and loyal patron of Layers & Layers. The cakes taste as good as they look and the staff are so familiar with me they accept my orders even with just 2 days notice. Ahhh! I am spoiled!

Here's what they've made for my kids' various celebrations:

Hello Kitty satellite cakes





Dora, the Explorer plus cupcakes for my daughter's 2nd birthday. The cupcake tower was rented from them too.



Princess Ariel as the Little Mermaid...



Spongebob Squarepants complete with all his friends! Both layers are real cake and edible, no styro.


Toy Story crew (cupcakes from another baker)


The best thing about Layers & Layers is that you can bring a photo of the character or design for your cake and you can be assured they can execute it perfectly.

Price range from Php1000 to Php3000 depends on size and frosting.

Layers & Layers (Cakes by Arlene)
No. 11-C West Capitol Drive, Barangay Kapitolyo, Pasig City
Tel. No.:633 2810, Mobile Nos.:0917 3201988/0917 8486030

They have also a branch at Fun Ranch Fortera Verde, Pasig City

No comments:

Post a Comment