Thursday, September 12, 2013

At Jollibee The Fort, They Don't Need A Mascot

Note: This is a cross post from my personal blog. This might entice moms to hold their party at Jollibee The Fort.

Last week, I did some treasure hunting from my closet. This week, I was sorting digital copies of pictures and found this video from almost 2 years ago when we attended Ross' 2nd birthday party at Jollibee The Fort.

It makes me laugh like crazy just watching and was reminded of how hilariously amazed we were during the actual performance. I thought we were in an audition for Pinoy Dream Academy. Production number talaga ito ng bonggang bongga!

But in fairness, how many parties at Jollibee or McDonalds have you attended and was welcomed by a dance number?
 


Sa Jollibee bida ang party host!

1 comment: