Thursday, March 21, 2013

At Last, We Have Tried a Jollibee Kids Party!

Jollibee is without question the leader in the fast food kiddie party arena. They simply know how to delight both kids and adults. I don't know if it's the mascot or the general ambiance of Jollibee, but honestly, I haven't been to a boring Jollibee party.

The Hubby has always refused holding our kids' birthdays at Jollibee saying that guests can eat at Jollibee anytime they want. I convinced him this time by saying the party is for our child, not for anyone. I am sure our relatives and friends love us so much to not mind eating Chicken Joy for our son's birthday.

And so we proceeded with a Jollibee party. It's the easiest party I have planned in the last 7 years since I had my first child. Book and pay and that's about it! The only extra work I did was order a cake and prepare the loot bags.
 
The cost for the party amenities is Php1250 which includes the use of party venue for 2 hours, mascot appearance, game prizes, crayons and 30 balloons.
 
 
Other party materials like party hats, name tags, tray liners and loot bags are also available if you are willing to pay extra.
 
I chose to create our own loot bag because we did not follow any of their themes. As of this writing, they have 3 themes, My Best Friend Jollibee, Jollitown and Batman.  I know they have Barbie before but for whatever reason, it's not being offered anymore. Back to the loot bags, clients are allowed to bring their own as long as the packaging is generic.
 
 
 
Jollibee also owns Red Ribbon and therefore offers customized Jollibee cakes for Php900. The cake is optional and clients can bring their own. However, if the baker is not Red Ribbon, the cake cannot be served to the guests during the party. To make it short, it's for candle blowing only. (Yes, that's why we still have cake in our fridge 1 week after the party!).
 
Again, since we're having a different theme, we brought our own cake (thanks to Layers & Layers).
 
 
For the decors, the package includes 30 balloons but they are put on a stand and the venue will not be decorated. Although Jollibee Greenmeadows branch's party area is designed and furnished with party colors, I still think additional balloon decors will help. Hence, I brought simple balloon decors at least for the front area where the program will be held.
 
DIY balloon decors
The highlight of the party is the appearance of the Jollibee mascot. It's amazing how both kids and adults alike enjoy having their pictures taken with Jollibee like he's some sort of celebrity (technically, he is!).
 
 
I like how the Jollibee mascot entertained our guests for 30 minutes by gracing the photo op, going from table to table for more photos, and even doing a dance number. Really, Jollibee is the most popular party mascot. Award!
 
For the food cost, the lowest package is Php3870. There is an option to Create Your Own Meal as long as a minimum food cost of Php4000 is achieved.
 
 
From 1-10, I'd rate Jollibee with 9 as I feel they should improve their game prizes (they look so lame, small and cheap).
 
For those planning a party at Jollibee, they now have an online party booking system where anyone can plan, book and pay for their party in the comfort of their home.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I am looking for cheapest and good places to celebrate my son's birthday and your jullibee party venue is best source for all types of Childrens party . I will celebrate his birthday with you soon because I like your party packages.

    ReplyDelete